Sunday, January 25, 2015

Welcome -- Here's Your First Question

So I thought it would be fun to have a place to put some longer thoughts out into cyberspace, This site will have a lot of variety on it, all related of course to my interests.  One day you might see music downloads.  On another, I might share my opinions on the television industry, sports or maybe even news.   Often, you'll get trivia quizzes of my own design, typically centered around movies, television and sports, subjects we don't cover very often on our TV show.

We'll start with one such question, in twelve parts.  First, what do all these names (arranged alphabetically) have in common?  Then, tell me specifically why each one belongs on this list.  How many can you get without resorting to reference sites?

Kristen Bell
William Conrad
Jim Dale
William Dozier
Earl Hamner, Jr
Ron Howard
Waylon Jennings
Rod Roddy
Bob Saget
Daniel Stern
Brenda Strong
Walter Winchell

Comments are hidden for now, so that somebody doesn't spoil somebody else's fun.  Ultimately, though I want to get your comments here as well, and hopefully we can solve the world's problems without picking on each other.  We'd be the first blog to do THAT!  In the meantime, feel free to write me an old-fashioned e-mail at ottinger@acd.net with comments and questions, including any questions you'd like me to answer here.